Most people with painful joints know about MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), as it is primarily taken as a supplement for joint health. What may surprise you, is that MSM has been proven to work for allergies too! This versatile nutrient supports healthy, active lifestyles and benefits multiple structures and functions within the body, including connective tissues (hair, nails and skin), muscle recovery, and the respiratory system. This is good news for seasonal allergy sufferers!
In one clinical study, respiratory symptoms and energy levels were evaluated by a Seasonal Allergy Symptom Questionnaire at the beginning of the study and again on days-7, 14, 21 and 30. Immune and inflammatory reactions were also determined by lab tests.
After one week, the frequency of upper respiratory signs and symptoms (e.g., runny nose, watery and itchy eyes, nasal obstruction, paroxysmal sneezing) were significantly improved compared to initial levels.
At the three-week mark, participants also had significant improvements in lower respiratory symptoms (e.g., coughing, shortness of breath and other lung or chest symptoms). All respiratory improvements were maintained through the 30-day period.
NutraSense exclusively sells the OpiMSM brand of MSM, manufactured in the USA by Bergstrom Nutrition.
What makes OptiMSM purely superior?
- Four-stage distillation process for optimal purity (not crystalized).
- Every batch is third-party tested for quality and consistency.
- Kosher and Halal certified.
- Clinically backed by published U.S. research.
- Non-GMO; Gluten and allergen free; Non-shellfish derived; Vegan.
- GRAS-designated (generally recognized as safe by the FDA).
- Manufactured in a cGMP-compliant, ISO9001:2008 cert USA facility for 25+ years.