Thinking about going organic in the bedroom? American Blossom Linens now has three great reasons to switch from conventional bedding to organic cotton bedding with the introduction of two new colors in their line of organic cotton bedding, White and Latte Linen, plus their original Natural color.
Their Latte Linen sheets are made from Foxfibre® Coyote Brown heirloom cotton and it’s rich color is completely dye free. Learn more about Foxfibre® Colored Cotton here.
Get 15% off your American Blossom Linens purchase with coupon code: BuyDirectUSA15.
Why Choose Organic Cotton Bedding by American Blossom Linens?
- Their bedding is grown, processed, and finished in the USA.
- Made with cotton that is not treated with pesticides.
- No heavy dyes, pastes or resins. Means it is a great option for anyone who has chemical sensitivities.
- Environmentally friendly – manufacturing in the USA helps reduce the carbon footprint of their bedding.
- More substantial fabric produces a stronger and more durable bed sheet.
- Wrinkled sheets mean healthy sheets – it means that your bedding has not been treated with formaldehyde resin, a chemical that has been linked to cancer and respiratory illnesses such as asthma.
- These sheets smell great before washing. Unlike that chemical smell sheets made overseas can have.
- Free Shipping to the USA.
- Happiness Guarantee – if for any reason you aren’t happy, you may return your sheets, for up to 2 years and receive a full refund.