Feel good, do good and get a wonderful night’s sleep with American Blossom Linens, the only bed sheets made completely in the USA from 55% USA Cotton/45% USA Organic Cotton.
You might say we are obsessed with making sheets. Our extended family has been manufacturing in the USA for over 125 years in Thomaston, a wonderful town in middle Georgia, despite the fact that most of our competitors have moved all their production overseas.
We want to introduce you to the fabulous craftsmen that have been making linens for many years in America the old fashioned way. The quality of your sheets is only as good as the craftsmanship of the people who make them. We’re proud and lucky to work with the best in the business. When you invest in American Blossom Linens, you are supporting sustainable agricultural practices, a reinvigoration of the once thriving textile industry, local supply chains and your fellow Americans.
American Blossom Linens has expanded their product line to include: Towels, Cotton and Wool Blankets & Throws, Wool-Filled Pillows, Dryer Balls and more all made in the USA.
Why Buy American Blossom Linens:
- Environmentally friendly, pure, chemical free softness.
- Timeless design and superb durability.
- Generously sized to fit today’s luxury beds.
- Deeper pockets plus the “Top or Bottom” labels make putting on fitted sheets and keeping them in place a total dream.
- Quality traceable USA cotton grown by family farmers.
- Responsibly crafted by families with decades of textile heritage.
- Luxury fairly priced – sold direct to you.
- Our more substantial linens grow softer the longer you use them.
- Always Free Shipping + 2 Year Risk Free Trial.