Every year it seems there is a news story on how Americans are getting less sleep and when they do sleep it is not a quality and productive sleep. If you are sleeping but still waking up tired here are some tips that may help you feel more rested when you wake up in the morning.
1. Comfortable, loose, 100% cotton sleepwear will allow the person to relax, not restrict motion, absorb moisture, and provide a comfortable layer against the elements whether it be an open window or air conditioning.
2. Cool room would help to make breathing easier and make night sweats less of a problem.
3. Not eating close to bedtime would allow the body time to process and be ready for comfort. Sometimes certain foods make it harder to get to sleep, but it is all individual as to how much it effects sleep. Here is just a list of the common ones: coffee, chocolate, alcohol, some teas, sodas and for some tomato sauces. Foods that might help would be dairy, certain fruits, nuts, eggs, and some seeds that contain tryptophan, but in very small quantities.
4. Getting out and getting some fresh air and exercise daily for even a short time can refresh and inspire.
5. Using a sound that is repetitive like a fan to provide background noise so that if there were a sound from the street, one may not be awoken to every little noise.
6. Trying to make a schedule for sleep like routine so the body can get into a productive rhythm. Sometimes doing some relaxation like Yoga, making the room quiet and dark without any electrical products, and dark shades for morning light.
Wittmann Textiles Company is a family owned and operated company since 1955 striving to help our clients every day be more comfortable and try to provide the best quality cotton materials for our cotton sleepwear and other hard to find products. Tee-PJs provide you with a gentle cotton knit stretch to move when you move for a “Better way to sleep” since 1955. Plus the Tee-PJ is made in the USA, a rarity in today’s market. Our founder, Max Wittmann, wanted something more comfortable to sleep in than an undershirt and briefs, so he developed a more comfortable fabric in the Tee-PJ that is all ring-sun cotton for softness and allowed for a stretch. Now, his son, Scott and family, continue the tradition and have added an even thinner 100% cotton underwear fabric for a t-shirt nightshirt known as their Summer Nightshirt. Over the years, and taking care of 3 parents, the Wittmanns have learned that comfort means so very much for all their clients and endeavor each day to fill their need for quality, affordability, and bringing quality products back to the USA.
Wittmann Textiles Company is an industry leader with 60 years of experience in bringing comfortable cotton sleepwear directly to the consumer at the best possible price. Wittmann Textiles Company, headquartered in Hobe Sound, FL, offers the highest quality sleepwear and advertises in Smithsonian, Elks, Sierra, National Review, and others. Wittmann Textiles Company offers great personal customer service and all products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee.