Give your homemade cocoa crispy treats a double dose of double-chocolate flavor when you add Goetze’s Chocolate Cow Tales® to the recipe.
- 12 Chocolate Cow Tales®, unwrapped
- 6 cups cocoa crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- One 10oz bag mini marshmallows
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 x 8” Square Cake Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Spray 8-inch square cake pan with cooking spray.
- Line the pan with parchment paper (optional). Set aside.
- Chop the Chocolate Cow Tales® into peanut-sized bits and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the marshmallows until they melt and then add the vanilla.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the cocoa crispy rice cereal, followed by most of the Chocolate Cow Tales® pieces.
- Pour into the prepared pan and press down lightly with a piece of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle remaining pieces of Chocolate Cow Tales® over the top.
- Cool completely, and then cut into squares.